Restoring the oral microbiome with non-surgical periodontal therapy
This webinar will unveil the complexities of the oral microbiome and its intricate relationship with health. We will explore the fundamental role of microbial imbalances in disease progression and discuss a personalised approach of non-surgical interventions to restore microbial equilibrium.
Periodontal diseases, such as gingivitis and periodontitis, are prevalent conditions affecting millions worldwide. Traditionally, non-surgical interventions such as scaling and root planing have been the primary approach. However, emerging research and advancements in oral healthcare have shed light on non-surgical interventions that offer compelling results and more patient comfort.
- Understanding the oral microbiome
- Optimum oral health recommendations
- Personalised oral care-salivary diagnosis
- In-office treatment recommendations
- Nutritional therapeutics: probiotics, vitamins, minerals, collagen