- Sally trained as a Dental Hygienist at King’s College, London in 1996 and in 2002 gained the Royal College of Surgeons Diploma in Dental Therapy at the University of Manchester.
- Sally has worked in NHS Community Clinics, General and Specialist Practice as a Clinical Dental Hygienist and Therapist during her career.
- A consultant to the Dental Trade Industry, she has worked closely in the development of equipment aimed at DCP markets and has been selected as a key opinion leader by many industry leading companies.
- Sally has lectured throughout the UK and Europe presenting to her peers and other dental team members.
- A member of the British Society of Dental Hygiene and Therapy (BSDHT) since qualifying, she has held posts as a Regional Honorary Treasurer, Chair, Regional Representative on National Council, Executive Committee Member, Director of the Society, President Elect and then became BSDHT President between 2010 and 2012.
- Sally was awarded an Ambassador Award by the Heart Your Smile Charity for 2 years running for “Changing the Public’s Perception of Dentistry”. She has also been involved with significant fund raising projects and has traveled to Africa and the Lesvos Refugee Camps to provide emergency dental relief treatment.
- Sally has written for a variety of dental publications.
- Sally is Swiss Dental Academy Trainer and has presented on behalf of the Academy in Europe.
- Currently Sally shares her time between General Dental Practice and speaking within the Dental Industry. She is the Honorary Chair of her local BSDHT Regional Group
Webinars by Sally Simpson